UK Spouse Visa Requirements
Spouse Visa UK Tier
The most difficult task to get UK Spouse Visa, is to meet UK Spouse Visa requirements.
What is a spouse visa?
Spouse visa is also known as a marriage visa. Basically spouse visa allows spouse partners of UK citizens to move to the UK as non UK citizens are married to a person who is ‘settled in the UK’.
Apply for Spouse Visa
To apply for spouse visa you have to make sure that you meet all the UK Spouse Visa requirements. To get more details you should get in touch with an expert immigration lawyer. An expert immigration lawyer can assess your case and guide you about all the UK Spouse Visa requirements. Staf H Immigration Lawyer in expert in handling spouse visa cases. Our immigration lawyer will guide you for successful application.
For Spouse visa, you have to prove that you are in genuine relationship. In order to prove you have to provide documents to prove relationship. At the same time, there is a finance requirement along with documents. Your sponsor yearly income should be over than £18,600. For spouse visa you also have adequate housing provisions.
In order to get spouse visa there can be different circumstances for applicant. May be the person want to move to the UK to be with the partner who is in UK and having British settled or British citizen by birth. In this situation you must have to make a spouse visa application. Although you can be a Fiancee or unmarried partner of British naturalised citizen.
If you meet all the UK Spouse Visa requirements, as a married partner or as a Fiancee, you should apply for Spouse Visa. A Finacee Visa will be issued only for a six month period. In these six months you would be expected to get married. After that you apply for extension in spouse visa. After 30 months, you can apply for an extension for next 30 months again. When your five year period has come to an end, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). After ILR you can apply for Citizenship in the UK.
How much bank balance is required for UK spouse visa?
The UK Spouse Visa requirements
For successful application for a UK spouse visa / marriage visa you must satisfy the following requirements:
- First of all you and your partner age must be 18 years or over.
- For the spouse visa you and your partner have to prove that you are married legally.
- You have to prove that you are applying for spouse visa to live together permanently.
- To apply for spouse visa you must have enough money that you can support yourselves and you dependent without claiming public funds.
- Your partner who is sponsoring must earn more than £18,600 per year or he must have enough money to be able to sponsor you. This sponsoring amount increases with the number of dependents.
- A suitable accommodation is also required for you, your spouse and if you have any dependent.
- For Spouse visa you must satisfy the UK English language requirements.
For successful application for spouse visa, you need an expert immigration lawyer how can guide you about the requirements and can assess your case. Staf H Immigration Lawyer is in the best possible position to help you, and will know exactly how to assist you with your immigration issue. Our Spouse Visa lawyer will pursue every route possible to achieve the outcome that you are after.
Why choose us
- Extensive knowledge & experience
- Affordable & Cost-Effective prices
- Personalized service
- We keep our clients updated
- Trusted by the clients
- No need to travel to our offices
- You pay a fixed fee;
- Available 24/7 365 days a year
- Industry leading track record
Error: Contact form not found.