Call us for free Consultation


Staf H Immigration in Bolton UK is providing the solution for every problem regarding the unmarried partner visa UK it`s fast, friendly and affordable service.

Unmarried Partner Visa allows foreign non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK in order to live with their British partner. This is allowed on the basis that they are in a provably genuine, committed and long-term relationship with a British national – or a person who is currently present and settled in the UK, possibly with Indefinite Leave to Remain. In any case, it’s crucial that the UK-based partner is living and remaining in the UK without immigration restrictions. This can include:
⦁ Full British citizens.
⦁ Someone who is present and settled in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain.
⦁ A person currently staying in the UK under humanitarian protection or with refugee status eigibility
⦁ You must be in a genuine and subsisting relationship with a British citizen or a person present and settled in the UK and have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage for 2 years or more;
⦁ You must have suitable accommodation for yourself, your spouse and any dependents;
⦁ You must meet the financial requirements (i.e. have enough money to support yourself, your spouse and any dependents without recourse to public funds); and
⦁ You must satisfy the English language requirements.

Unmarried Partner Visa

Entry Clearance

If you are trying to enter in the UK on the basis of your relationship with a ‘person who is settled’ you have to apply for entry clearance before you enter the UK.

It is to be noted that you cannot change visa into the Unmarried Partner visa category if you are already in the UK and you were initially admitted to the UK for a period which is of less than six months – like, a visitor visa or a short-term student visa.