Call us for free Consultation

Tier 4 Student Visa UK

If you are a non-EEA national and you wish to study in the UK, you need to submit a Tier 4 Student Visa application. Tier 4 Student Visa UK Most international students need a student visa to study in the UK Contact us to learn how we can assist you.

The UK Student Visa application process requires an individual to have an offer from a registered UK university,  school or educational facility A person can apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa if they want to study in the UK for a period longer than six months. In this case, the Home Office applies a points-based-system to assess eligibility. A Tier 4 Visa allows a person to study for a specified course length and allows them to bring a partner or children with them to the UK during their studies. If the Student Visa application is successful, they generally are permitted to remain in the UK for the full length of your course for a short time after. After this stage, they will need to leave the UK unless they have applied to extend their stay or switch to another immigration category

⦁ have been offered a place on a course
⦁ can speak, read, write and understand English
⦁ have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
⦁ are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
⦁ meet the other eligibility requirements Working while you are in the UK on a Tier 4 Visa
⦁ During your stay, you will be allowed to:
⦁ work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) during term-time;
⦁ work full-time during vacations;
⦁ do a work placement as part of your course;
⦁ work as a postgraduate doctor or dentist (if your course of study is a recognised Foundation Programme); and
⦁ be a student union sabbatical officer for up to two years.