Call us for free Consultation

Fiancé Visa Immigration Service Bolton UK – Fiancé Immigration Visa uk

A fiancé visa allows you to stay in the UK for a period of six months. In this duration you are required to marry with your fiancé in the UK. After marriage you will be able to apply for a spouse visa during your stay in the UK. Through spouse visa you will be able to work in the UK and spouse visa will initially be granted for 30 months.

The fiancé visa immigration service permits a person to make an application to join there settled partner in the UK with the intention of getting married. Fiancé Visa Bolton UK are issued for a period of six months and are awarded solely for the purpose of travelling to Britain in order to get married. Only after marriage may the applicant apply to stay in the country beyond the six-month period, at which time a 2.5 year UK visa extension may be issued called a Marriage Visa or Further Leave to Remain (FLR). After another extension has passed the visa holder can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

UK Fiance visa application fee

The Home Office application fee from outside the UK for a UK Fiance visa application submitted is currently £1,523.

Unmarried Partner Visa

What if I am unable to get married within 6 months?

If your are unable to get married before your Fiancé visa expires, in this condition you can apply to extend your visa for next 6 months again in order to allow the marriage to take place. But you have to provide a good reason that why it has not done. You also have to provide an evidence that a marriage ceremony will take place within the 6 months.

Can I work in UK with Fiancé Visa?

The person who is holding Fiancé visa is not permitted to work in the UK.

Fiancé Visa Requirements

⦁Plan to marry within six months
⦁ Meet the financial requirements as set out for the spouse visa i.e. earn £18,600 +
⦁ Plan to live together permanently after they are married
⦁ Have met each other
⦁ Have a place to reside for the applicant and any dependent to live until they are married without help from public funds.
⦁ The accommodation must be suitable and not create overcrowding
⦁ Be able to support any dependent receiving help from public funds