Adult Dependent Visa

Adult Dependent Visa UK

Adult Dependant Relative Visa

Adult dependant visa uk category is for adult dependant relatives of British citizens or settled persons who want to settle in the UK If you’re over the age of 18 and would like to live and work in the UK on a Family Visa, you may be eligible for an Adult Dependent Visa.

This is reserved for individuals who want to enter the UK as a parent, grandparent or adult child of a British Citizen.
You can apply to live in the UK under an Adult Dependent Visa under exceptional circumstances. This Family Visa is reserved for those who are in need of long-term care, which can be provided by your relative in the UK. Unlike the majority of Family Visa types, the Adult Dependent Visa allows you to remain in the UK indefinitely, as long as the UK relative is a British Citizen or has settled status in the UK. In addition to this, you are enabled to remain in the UK on this visa if your relative has refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK. This visa is reserved for special circumstances and is quite difficult to obtain. In order to be accepted, you must satisfy the following:
⦁ You must provide a large amount of evidence that you don’t have adequate care in your country of origin for an Adult Dependent Family Visa
⦁ You must be over the age of 18
⦁ You must be related to the individual who has British Citizenship or settled status in the UK.