How do I apply for a UK marriage visa?
If you want to apply for a marriage visa, then you should talk to our expert immigration lawyer in Bolton. Surely our immigration expert will advise you after assessing your position, our expert will complete your forms and will guide you about the required documentation you will require to submit for a successful application. But if you are already living in UK and you are holding a different visa for example, a visit visa, then you may be able to change you visa to a spouse visa. This change of visa type is depending that you and your spouse meet the spouse visa eligibility requirements.
Staf H Immigration lawyer is one of expert immigration lawyers in Bolton UK. Contact us for free initial guidance. Our immigration lawyer is expert for spouse visa, spouse visa extension, student visa etc.
Apply For UK Marriage Visa
Apply For UK Marriage Visa
What is UK Spouse Visa?
Who can apply for Spouse Visa?
Requirements of Spouse Visa UK?
- Must be a Genuine Relationship
- Meet the minimum income threshold or adequate maintenance if receiving specific benefits
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the English language if you are not from a Majority of English Speaking Countries
- Have proof of suitable accommodation for you, your partner and any dependents
- You may also need to pass a medical test to show you don’t have Tuberculosis (TB), depending on the applicant’s country of residence.
We are dedicated to meeting all of the immigration needs of our clients, which is similarly, why we employ specialist team members that are available to handle even the most complex issue.
Many people wonder whether the cost of hiring an immigration specialist is worth it, but this can actually save you money, as well as time and stress. With the help of an immigration lawyer, your chances of a successful outcome are greatly increased. Our immigration lawyers have undergone extensive training in all areas of UK immigration law, including the new immigration system. They also have practical experience with assisting thousands of clients with their immigration issues. The influx of workers in urban areas increases competition for the job, houses, school facilities etc. Having large population puts too much pressure on natural resources.
Immigration Advisers in Bolton UK
This means that they are in the best possible position to help you, and will know exactly how to assist you with your immigration issue. Our solicitors will pursue every route possible to achieve the outcome that you are after.
Why choose us
- Extensive knowledge & experience
- Affordable & Cost-Effective prices
- Personalized service
- We keep our clients updated
- Trusted by the clients
- No need to travel to our offices
- You pay a fixed fee;
- Available 24/7 365 days a year
- Industry leading track record
Error: Contact form not found.