Call us for free Consultation

Child dependent visa immigration service Bolton UK

Child dependent visa immigration service Bolton UK who are non-EEA nationals can apply for a UK Family Visa either on their parent’s application or as a separate application. In order to qualify for a Family Visa, they must be under the age of 18 when the application was made. In addition to this, the child must also still be living and a dependent and can’t have formed an independent family unit.

In order to bring children to the UK to live, the parent or carer must also be financially eligible. Similarly to the spouse visa applications, the child will be eligible to apply for British Naturalisation after 5 years of residing in the UK after the Family Visa runs out.

Child dependent visa in Bolton

Your relationship

To enter and stay in UK you need a visa. If you have a dependent partner or child he/ she have to apply for dependent visa. A dependent can be one of the following:

  • A husband, wife or civil partner who want to live with you
  • An unmarried partner
  • The child under the age of 18 years – even they were born in the UK during your stay in the UK

To apply for dependent visa you’ll have to provide evidence of your relationship, for example:

  • if you are applying for spouse dependent visa than you need a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner
  • if you are applying for your child than you have to provide a birth certificate for your child